Company founded in 1955 by the initiative of its founder Dott. Rolando C. and consolidated in the following years by his sons Paolo Prospero and Sara. The “tradition” understood as respect and dedication to work, confidence and creativity is undoubtedly what still today binds us to each of our customer. This does not preclude innovation, we are dynamic, organized and flexible in continous turmoil, updated with all the news and always looking for new materials to improve and evolve our production range.
Founder Dott. Rolando C.
First plant in Lastra a Signa – Florence
First trade fair in Bologna
Expansion of the second production unit
Expansion of the commercial structure
Expansion of the third production unit
Expansion of the fourth production unit